Friday, June 09, 2006

God says it's time for me to say something nice about Kiwis.

This site is a case study in web design and marketing: www.eatout.co.nz. And it's the place to go if you're hungry in Auckland but don't know what for.

I don't know when I'll get to NZ - it's high on my list - so I may just try to reproduce the dishes they show on the Twickenham Homestead page here at home.

Have I mentioned that one of my odd passions is watching cooking shows. I never cook anything, but I love to watch other people do it brilliantly. And maybe there's a latent gift there that I should develop. I do grill and I almost always grill meat perfectly - to my wife's, the baby's and my taste, anyway. Rosie won't eat anything - she learned finickiness at daycare; and the In-Laws want everything kiln-dried like lumber. We seldom accomodate them.

No comments: