Saturday, June 11, 2005

Sorry, didn't mean to drop off the face of the earth there.

Finding time to post has been a real challenge this week. All this rain we've been getting has all the grass and the hedge shooting up like rockets.

I finally got a decent picture of my new rose bush though. For some reason my digital camera refuses to focus on the flower.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Notice the clover and grass seeds. I just mowed and trimmed those on Tuesday.

Plus, the baby's getting bigger and more active and Rosie's spending a lot of time on the computer playing The Sims. The Makin' Magic pack has a cool cajun song that I like to listen to. I don't know if the lyrics are in Cajun or if it's the usual Sims gibberish.

Work's been busy, too.

Oh, I owe a guy an email.

No comments: