Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Ah, cripes! (...he substituted.)

I gotta spend some time on my blogroll. One of T.F. Stern's buddies contacted me and his stuff looks pretty good. The guy can structure a blogpost, whether you agree with him or not.

Before I move on to that, I've been reading a bit of Böhm-Bawerk today, thanks to this guy. And my knowledge that a lot of the books on that list are online at the Library of Economics and Liberty.

"Lo-o-o-ove I-it!!!" as Wheezy from Dragon Tales would scream, in her most vocal-chord-destroying tone. (I knew watching PBS's kids' shows would infect my brain eventually. Don't get me started on Teletubbies! Just thank God they don't have any dialogue to quote - the narrator doesn't count.)

As an aside, those who love F.A. Hayek are aware that the name of the Catallarchy blog means 'rule of exchange, or The Market.' Hayek wanted Economics to be renamed Catallactics - the study of exchange behavior.

And I share Tom's hots for Janice Rogers Brown.

No comments: