Monday, May 16, 2005

It would behoove me to write an essay on each side

--or, rather, all (or, at least, many) sides, as I insist that there are more than two sides to every issue--of the points raised in Russell Madden's Freedom Quiz. There are fifty questions, which would amount to about 200-300 essays. ...Take me about a year.

The first question alone, "1. Our taxes may be too high, but I enjoy roads, mail service, public schools, and other benefits the government provides. Taxes are simply the price we pay for civilization. Yes No," could be broken down into five or six parts, each with an 'always, sometimes or never' answer, and 'sometimes' can be broken down into seldom, who cares?/why not?, and usually.

All I've gotta do is split my personality half a dozen ways and express each one. When it's all said and done, I should know the hell out of myself.

No comments: