Thursday, September 23, 2004

I'm afraid!

A thing that causes obsessive anxiety is checking out of the Blogosphere. This is deeply disturbing.

Not only that, but he has to rub it in our faces by titling his last post Do! Do! Do The Selfish Monkey!

Recognize the tune?

I mean, first it's Selfish Monkey (I never knew ye!), then den Beste, then... Oh, sorry! I went over to the Probligo's to get the link to this guy, thinking that would be easier than finding it at my homepage, when I got lost in a reverie here.

Anyway, back to my list: The Sciolist... Wait a minute! What does this mean? Stay Tuned - Watch This Space ... Re-Opening Soon Under New Management.... That sounds like a trumpet! The Cavalry's just over the ridge!

What's that pain in my side? A gunshot?!! Oh, God!!

Will I wake up in the hospital to be greeted by the grinning mugs of... A selfish monkey? A bugbear? A garbage collector? And the stern visage of the master of the USS Clueless?

God help me!!

God HE-ELP MEE-eee!!!

No comments: