Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Well, I may have figured out

what my computer problems have been lately. I don't think it's a virus, trojan or worm, I just think that the automatic updates I get for a couple of my programs are just too much for the old beater.

There's just too much crap in here.

My computer time lately has been burned up by trying to figure out what the hell's wrong with this thing. So tonight I knocked out one program that I hadn't figured on being the problem and Bingo! Everything's working right.

Sad, man. I paid a pile for that thing.

I've actually written a few posts that were just killed by the conflicts. I found that discouraging and shut down for the rest of the night.

Got a couple books read. Hazlitt's Thinking as a Science is a great one. I was feeling the need for some pointers.

He says, write things down and talk to yourself. I found that very comforting. No guilt for doing what I do anyway. Read the book, it'll make you feel better too.

No comments: