Monday, November 17, 2003

Have I mentioned I'm a cheesehead?

My favorite quote of the day:

Mark Tauscher -

On win: "We expected to win this game. We know they're a good team and everything but we feel when we're executing we're a good football team. And today we were. To be honest with you, you don't see the same level of excitement as after that Minnesota game because we know there's a ton of work left to do. It's not good enough just to keep winning one, losing one. We're all excited about the win, but we know this win doesn't mean anything if we don't get it done next weekend. It's a gratifying, it's definitely a great win for us, but what are we going to do next?"

I like it because I think it shows exactly the right attitude. Enjoy the win, acknowledge the work still to be done, and commit to work to get it done. Promise nothing but continued effort.

No comments: