Monday, August 03, 2009

Sorry, I bailed out of town on vacation.

We went up to the White Oak Rendezvous in Deer River. As soon as I find my darn camera, I'll show you the pix.

Today I was catching up on yard work. The we went and bought Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in preparation for seeing the sixth movie.

Oh! Here are a couple of pix.

I stepped across the road and took a shot of the neighbors here.





They tell me those horses are percherons. I have no idea. I've seen bigger ones, but these are pretty good sized.

3 comments:

invadesoda said...

Looks like a lot of fun.

invadesoda said...

Work, family, and the internet are all hating me at the same time lately. Feeling a little better now that I have deleted my useless twitter account and my blog.

Al said...

It is a lot of fun. It would have been funner without the major rainstorm Friday night, but it was still nice being there.

What's up with all the hate, invadesoda?