Saturday, January 07, 2006

What?! Is David Strom dead?

The guys covering for him on The Patriot, Pioneer Press columnists Mark Yost and Craig Westerman, keep saying Strom's "gone gently into that good night"!

He sounded perfectly healthy last time I listened to him.

OH!

[Whoops! I see I've screwed up my Taxpayers League link. I can't believe nobody noticed that. I'll fix it in a minute.]

Well, to quote Rosann Rosannadanna, "Never mind."

He (and his wife) have just moved to a 100,000 watt FM station. [Hm. Can't find a website for them.]

Media whore. [Smiley]

And, of course, now he's in direct competition with the Northern Alliance, the bleep. And I'm late to the dance again. All those guys have already discussed this.

They've (Strom and Martin) got a bit of an echo going.

No comments: