Sunday, January 08, 2006

There's Poop That Needs Scooping in Brooklyn Center

And I'm just the man to do it!

This really isn't the venue for an ad, so I won't give out my personal information, though, if you look at my profile, you'll find my e-mail address.

Al's Pet Waste Removal Service
20% off 1st Month's Service

(763) 560-7026
only $47.95/Month!
(regularly $59.95)
($10 additional discount for smaller dogs)
For Regular Weekly Pet Clean-up!
Reliable, Competent, Friendly Service

Dear Northwest Suburban Homeowner,

My name is Al Erkkila. I am a hard working Minnesotan, pursuing the American dream of owning my own business.

What this means to you, is that I am now accepting a limited number of new clients for my complete pet waste clean-up service.

I can provide you prompt reliable service at a price that is EXCELLENT!

WE PROVIDE IN OUR WEEKLY SERVICE:

careful removal removal of pet waste
safe, ethical disposal

I can only accept a limited number of clients, so call today to reserve your spot today!

Call (763) 560-7026 Today!

If you live in Brooklyn Center, or within a mile or two of my hometown, give me a call.

No comments: