Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I guess showing my thought processes

is a little too disturbing for you folks, eh?

I usually don't sit down with the idea of just filling space.

I've been meaning to say something about the weekend. Rosie had a dance recital. Here's a picture:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Excuse me. Gotta shut off the TV. I've got Seinfeld on in the background. Everything's gonna come out like a standup bit.

Where was I? Rosie's dance recital. You have to try not to laugh at the littler girls who have no idea what they're there for, because you don't want to freak out the girls who are really putting their all into it. Rosie doesn't like dance because it cuts into her play time, so I guess this is it. For now, at least. We'll have to try again later.

I tried to talk Laurie into Karate lessons, but she wouldn't go for it. Then I thought, what if the instructor is some kind of pervert pedophile. How am I going to protect her? I guess I wouldn't have to do it alone, there are these guys called cops. But then the damage would.... A-ah, drop it. I can't protect her from everything, but that's at the top of my list of things to protect her from.

Anyway, the show went pretty well. It's amazing how that works with just one dress rehearsal.

No comments: