Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sorry I haven't seemed to be around.

I checked in and looked a couple times, but I've been busy loading software and playing with it. I had Adobe read from Rothbard's Man, Economy and State to me, and I let Rosie load a game on here that wouldn't work on the old computer, and we've been goofing around with that. Checked out the new Works word processor. It's almost as good as Word.

I'm trying to figure out where I got ACDSee from. It's on one of my photoprocessing disks I think. I'd like to have that on here.

I ran seven miles today. Took me 80 minutes. Sucks. I'm trying to come back from the hip problem and the broken toe. It's slow going, but the bike should help. It's a five mile ride to work (I can't take the most direct route - it wouldn't be safe), so if I ride to work every day of my wife's summer vacation, I should make pretty big strides in my conditioning.

My plan, as of this moment, is to run 2 1/2 miles before riding to work tomorrow, just do the ride Tuesday and do my lunch hour walk whenever I feel up to it. We'll see whether I feel like running Wednesday, or whether I should rest more.

And biking to work will save quite a bit of gas, of course. We certainly need to do that now.

No comments: