Tuesday, September 13, 2005

We'll be hittin' the road for the Pine City Rendezvous tomorrow night.

Cookin' over wood fires lit by flint and steel (when we don't want to be sneaky and lazy), wearing clothes that won't last more than five years even under the light use we put them to.

{Limbaugh says the Boston Globe says that there's no evidence of any rapes in New Orleans, I suppose I'll have to check out that article.}

I'm on double secret vacation right now. My employers know I'm not at work, but my family doesn't. Well, I suppose it would be double secret if my employers (or I) weren't aware of it. Maybe I can claim it was double secret until I informed you all.

Anyway, I wasn't aware of it until my boss showed up and informed me that I'd asked for the whole week off this week. I have a hard time using all my vacation time, so I just accepted it. I'm pretending to do some work around here to justify my subterfuge. It's actually quite amazing how much time you can piss away when you're pretending not to be here.

{Paul Harvey's stand in says there's evidence of a 200 million year old civilization on Mars.}

Pretty much my job description.

I'm just here to proliferate humanity.

No comments: