Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I told Probligo I would, so I gotta

I've been reading two books, biographies of Henry Ford and John D. Rockefeller called The Wild Wheel by Garet Garrett and God's Gold by John T. Flynn respectively.

Sorry, I told Prob they were both by Flynn. I also told him they'd be easy to google. They weren't. God knows how I found them the first time. The link to the first one gave me a cheat for the second one.

They're both big pdfs, btw. You can certainly feel free to buy the books from the Mises Store if you want. I've bought a number of books from them.

Flynn's one of our guys, but he was a journalist who took his job seriously. He doesn't whitewash the failings of either man - in fact he excoriates their failings - though he also shows strong admiration for their strengths.

No comments: