Saturday, February 03, 2007

One of the other books I've read recently is

Michael Crichton's State of Fear. I was reminded of it by Mover Mike's latest post on global warming.

I will continue to try not to litter and to pick up other people's litter, I will continue to try not to waste gas and burn electricity I don't need to burn. I will continue to reduce, reuse and recycle all I can. Other than that, I turn my back on this issue.

Except when activists interfere with freedom. With freedom comes prosperity, and with prosperity comes awareness of the need for cleanliness and beauty. Trying to work the process backwards makes a mess of everything.

Oh, I should probably encourage you to read the IPCC Summary for Policymakers which was released yesterday. You'll probably beat me to it. I have a headache.

No comments: