Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I voted today.

Straight Republican.

Commando.

No, I didn't vote for candidates who go commando. I went commando to vote.

No, not because it makes me feel sexy. I was in a hurry. It's quicker. Ask anybody.

I wanted to get there and get it done, and I couldn't find the basket with the clean drawers in it in time.

Since corrected, btw.

Of course I think it's funny. You'll find that a lot of my jokes are performance art. That's why I'm careful about what I joke about. Put a picture in my head, I'm libel to act it out.

It's that INTP thing again. Kind of a strong division between my rational mind and the intuition that I actually act on. Compared to you normal folks, anyway. I have to make constructive actions into habits or I can't rely on doing anything right. It sucks, but I've lived 43 mostly enjoyable years with it so far, with only the occasional, "What the Hell possessed you!"

Even quitting drinking won't change that. But it will make it easier to avoid killing anyone with my stupidity. Gotta weigh the plusses and minuses.

No comments: