Thursday, April 14, 2005

I don't want to bury the Carl Fish post

I want the guy to find me.

And I'm surprised one of you jokers didn't demand your Carl Fish back after a long contemplation of that clean rectangle above your fireplace, but...

Vinod Vallipoli has an excellent post with parallel examples of the reporting on the same data by USA Today and The Strategy Page. (I'm only linking Vinod, he has links to the others.)

I notice Vinod links SDB (under "...more...")...

God! I miss that guy!

Do you heal anyone anymore, Lord? Please heal Stephen den Beste.

"The tree of Liberty must be watered from time to time with the Blood of Patriots."
- Thomas Jefferson.

I'm quite certain that Jefferson was no more happy about that than I am, but necessity doesn't go away no matter what my wishes might be.

No comments: